Programs & Nutritionist Services
What are common reasons to speak to a Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist?
- You Want Help Managing Diet Related Chronic Health Conditions using food intervention: Diabetes, Heart disease, Cancer, High Blood Pressure, kidney or Liver Disease, Crohn’s Disease/Colitis, Celiac Disease, GERD, Fibromyalgia, PCOS, IBS, Gout, Candidiasis, Fibromyalgia or Other Chronic Diseases.
- You Are Thinking of Having or Have Had Gastric Bypass, or Weight loss Surgery.
- You Have Digestive Problems, thyroid issues, Hormonal Concerns, Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eczema or Autoimmune Disease.
- You Have a Food Allergy, Intolerance, or Sensitivity.
- You or Your Child Is Experiencing Anorexia or Bulimia.
- You Need Individualized Nutrition Services for Children Diagnosed with Autism, ADHD and other Developmental Conditions.
- You‘re Pregnant, Trying to Get Pregnant, or a New Parent.
- You Need to Gain or Lose Weight.
- You are Experiencing Hormonal Issues.
- You have Abnormal blood work.
- You‘re Caring for an Aging Parent or you need nutrition for older adults(seniors)
- You Realize the Need to Feed Your Family Healthier Foods.
- You Overeat or Binge when You Feel Emotional.
- You want to Reduce Your Risk of Developing Chronic Disease.
- You Want to Be a Better Athlete.
NUTRITION AND WELLNESS EDUCATION SERVICES
Healing Favor Nutrition Inc., offers a variety of Free and affordable wellness activities and facilitate nutrition programs that include but are not limited to the following:
- Individual nutrition and wellness counseling
- Group nutritional classes
- Obesity Weight Management Program
- Perinatal Nutrition Program
- Healthy Meal planning, Diet Analysis & Recipe Modificationm
- Lunch & learn Series for corporate wellness
- Nutrition and Wellness Event Booth
- Interactive Supermarket Nutrition Educational Tours
- Pediatric Nutrition Service -Maternal and Early Childhood Nutrition
- Wellness Seminars and Health Fair
We will customize any of the above information to suit your needs!
Request a Expert Nutritionist
We’re changing the way people access, receive, and participate in Free and affordable nutrition Education, Coach and Services.
Here’s how it works:
Answer a few questions
Take a brief questionnaire to help us find the best therapist for you. Evaluate if you‘re eligible for assistance. Tell us a little more about what you’re looking for, online or over the phone.
Receive your matches
Our team contacts providers( Nutritionist Near you) in our network to find the best match for you. We’ll match you with a nutritionist or Registered Dietitian licensed in your state.
Make an appointment- Schedule your first in-person or virtual Nutrition Counseling and education session.
Receive Free or Affordable nutrition counseling from the comfort of your home.
Click Here To Schedule
Sliding Fee Scale
A sliding fee scale is a model for payments administered to clients. The scale is intended for individuals at a lower income level. Our sliding scale helps to alleviate financial barriers to treatment and providers our clients with practical solution to take care of their entire family.
If you have questions regarding our sliding fee scale or would like to check eligibility, please email or Request a Expert Dietician