OUR MISSION IS TO PROMOTE OPTIMUM HEALTH AND WELLNESS THROUGH COUNSELING, RESEARCH, NUTRITION EDUCATION, AND CONTRACT SERVICES.
Healing Favor Nutrition Inc., is a non-profit organization managed by Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Executive directors and board of directors. Facilitating a variety of educational and nutrition therapy services to enhance the wellbeing of the underserved and underrepresented population in our communities. With a focus on evidence based nutrition science, our organization strives to help individuals, health care providers, and companies maximize effectiveness of preventive nutrition services. Giving to Healing Favor Nutrition Inc, is a great way to make a positive difference in your community. Together, we commit to providing nutrition resources to children, families and people who need it the most.
“To request an appointment to see a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, please complete the form below. Please note, this is a request only. You will receive a call and email back. We will make every effort to accommodate your requested date and time. If we cannot, we will offer you another date and time that may fit your schedule.”
Phone Number: 770-588-1139
Fax Number: 770-588-1140
Responsibilities of Our Network Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist
- The dietitian will promote healthy eating habits to assist in slowing the progression of chronic health conditions through nutritional modification recommendations and education.
- Provide expert explanations for general health and nutrition issues and advise individuals on healthy eating habits
- Utilize the Nutritional Care Process to evaluate the nutritional needs of members in accordance with their preferences, personal goals, health, and financial capabilities to provide effective individualized care
- Collaborate with Care Navigators to engage members with self-management plans through education and support on healthy eating habits to improve nutritional status while enhancing well-being
- Collaborate with outside agencies to ensure continuity of care
- Identify and work through barriers to facilitate lifestyle changes while monitoring member’s progress and performing thorough follow-ups
- Cultural awareness and knowledge to motivate members and others